If you are interested in receiving additional information from our past newsletters, please contact Terri Houston at 617-243-2165 or THouston@lasell.edu.
- Celebrating the heritage society
- Donor Stories
- What legacy will you leave?
- Ann Sterner Tyler ’68
- How will the new tax law affect you and your charitable giving?
- Why You Should Include Lasell University in Your Will
- Katie McDonough Ryan ’67, P ’03
- Tax-Free Giving with an IRA Rollover
- A Family Friendly Way to Make a Gift
Spring 2017: Giving to Increase Income
- The Popular Gift Annuity: Simple and Safe
- Increasing Spendable Cash
- Lasell Launches New Planned Giving Website
Fall 2016: How You Can Help Your Loved Ones and Lasell University by Blending Gifts
- Combining Gifts to Meet Your Family’s Needs
- What Are Your Financial and Charitable Priorities?
- Creating a Future Endowment Now
- Providing for Children in a Tax-Efficient Way
Spring 2016: Is Your Estate Plan Up to Date? 11 Easy Questions to Find Out
- Start Your Review by Answering our List of Questions
- Is Your Estate Plan Complete?
- Will Your Family Members Pay Tax on Their Inheritances?
- Lasell University Heritage Society: A Way to Say Thank You
Fall 2015: Choose the Right Type of Gift that Will Pay You Income in Return
- The Return on Your CDs Is Low: How You Can Increase Your Reliable Income
- Increasing Income While Easing Into Retirement
- A Plan That Will Make You Flip: Supplementing Future Retirement Income
Spring 2015: Tax-Savvy Gift Strategies
- Hedge Your Bets with Gifts of Appreciated Stock
- Sell Those Losers Before Giving
- Endow Your Lasell Fund Gift: Leave a Permanent Legacy